THE PHASES AND CALENDAR OF THE PARTICIPATORY PROCESS FOR THE INFORMAL INITIATIVE GROUPS*
The phases of Com’ON Cluj-Napoca:
- 13th of June, 2016: Official launch of Com’ON Cluj-Napoca’16; posting of rules and regulations.
- 27th of June, 2016 (23:59): The registration platform goes online and the groups can begin to register their initiatives.
- 23rd of July, 2016 (23:59): Online registration deadline.
- 23rd of July, 2016 (16:59): The deadline for handing in the printed versions of the applications.
- 13th of August, 2016: The deadline for the technical inspection of the proposed initiatives; posting of the list of projects that pass to the voting phase.
- 18th of August, 2016 (12:00) – 7th of September, 2016 (23:59): Duration of the voting phase.
- 9th of September, 2016: Announcement of the winners of Com’ON Cluj-Napoca’16.
- 9th of September– 30th of September, 2016: deadline for submitting the applications on the “Bursa Binelui” crowdfunding site.
- 12th of September, 2016 – 30th of November, 2016: The time-period when the supported initiatives will be organised and will take place (the teams whose initiatives are supported through crowdfunding will organise their projects between the 1st of October and the 30th of November).
- 5th of December, 2016: Deadline for submitting the financial and activity reports of the initiatives.
*The dates and deadlines are subject to change under special circumstances. Any ulterior modifications will be posted on the WWW.COMONCLUJ.RO website.